ERGO-FIT ERGONOMIC LAB CHAIRS
Ergonomic Lab Chairs are designed to meet the highest quality standards for ergonomic comfort, durability and Class 100 Cleanroom/ ESD technical requirements in these industry applications.
Features include larger, more comfortable contoured seats with a waterfall front for increased circulation and higher backs with built-in lumbar support. Ergonomic lab chairs provide adjustable height and back tilt offering individual settings for maximum comfort with a 360 swivel.
Additional features include 20” diameter chrome plated flat foot rings on taller models and chrome or black hooded dual wheel casters with reverse locking safety brakes which provide resistant rolling when operator stands. These chairs have a 300 lb. weight capacity in a 30 Series with standard seats/ backs and a 40 Series with larger seats/backs.
ERGO-FIT Ergonomic Lab Chairs are designed and built to meet the durability requirements of customer usage 24/7 shift changes.
Standard Ergonomic Lab Chair Features (Assembly Chairs):
- Back Tilt Control
- Adjustable Height Control
- Swivels 360º
- Heavy-Duty Fire Retardant Upholstery
- Flat Footring on Taller Models
- 28" Base - Largest in Industry for Maximum Safety & Stability!
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity
- 5 Year structural and mechanical warranty
- Adjustable Arms
- Choice of Colors in Vinyl or Fabric Upholstery
- Casters and Glides
In addition to the standard features above all TDI ERGO-FIT Ergonomic Lab Chairs are available with ESD and/or Clean Room Options!
ESD Option Features:
- TDI ESD Chairs & Stools Meets EOS/ESD Specification:
ESDA Standards Document ANSI/ESD S20-20-2014. Seating Test Method STM12.1-2013 (Tested at 24.4% RH)
Reference ESD Association: www.esda.org
- Heavy-duty, fire retardant conductive fabric or static dissipative vinyl upholstery.
- ESD compliant path to ground eliminates the need for unsafe drag chain.
- Extensive TDI ESD chair test procedures
- Conductive steel dual wheel casters.
Clean Room Option Features:
- 99.99% efficient HEPA filters for particles 0.5 microns or larger (1 back, 2 seat)
- Non-porous, heavy-duty clean room vinyl upholstery.
- Fully wrapped backs and bottoms form a complete seal, which combined with the HEPA filters, inhibits particle generation.