High Precision Component Handling Tweezers
Component handling tweezers are designed for soldering/desoldering component and diode positioning/handling with application specific styles. These anti-magnetic stainless steel tweezers offer polished tip edges for a smooth, anti-glare finish and good corrosion resistance to most chemicals and acids.
- Stainless Anti-Magnetic – “SA”
- Low Carbon Austenitic Steel
- High Precision Fine Tip Symmetry and Balance
- Application Specific Styles
- Soldering, Desoldering, Component and Diode Positioning and Handling
- Good Corrosion Resistance to Most Chemicals and Acids
Showing the single result
#TDI-577-SA-I Precision Component Tweezers$19.25
Vertical Positioning Component Tweezer.
Overall Length (A): 4-3/4″
Tip Width (B): .187″
Tip Thickness (C): .068″
Hole (Ø): .076-.200″