VacuPik® Dual Kit
TDI VPS2 VacuPik® Dual Vacuum Pickup Tool Kit
TDI VPS2 VacuPik® Dual Vacuum Kit for two operators provide a precision ultra quiet vacuum pump and a large selection of ESD safe tips for handling a variety of parts for electronic assembly requirements. This system features a compact design requiring minimum workstation space and two side mounted holders for vacuum handles with push-button release. The TDI VPS2 VacuPik® is ESD safe connecting to ground automatically with included power cord.
The VacuPik® dual vacuum pickup kit includes 9ea.of the static dissipative non-marking nitrile rubber vacuum cups, 5 bent probes with cups and 4 straight probes with cups.
Typical applications include circuit die, SMT assembly, substrates and flat components.
All TDI Vacuum Pickup Tools are for use with dry applications only. For Pick and Place applications only, not for use as a vacuum cleaner.
- Compact General Purpose Dual 2 Operator System
- Different Vacuum Tips/Cups can be Used by Each Operator
- Durable Vacuum Pump Generates up to 6 Inches of Mercury
- Ultra Quiet Operation
- ESD Safe Connecting to Ground Automatically with Included Power Cord
- Dimensions: 7-3/4″L x 3″H x 2-1/2″W
- 110V A.C. / 50/60 H / 4W (Adapter for Foreign Voltage not Included)
- Black Anodized Aluminum Body, Silver Aluminum Handle
- Two Side Mounted Vacuum Handle Holders with Push Button Release
- ESD Safe Conductive and Static Dissipative Tips/Cups
- All TDI Vacuum Pickup Tools are for Use in Dry Applications Only
VPS2 VacuPik® Kit Includes:
- Vacuum Pump with Dual Vacuum Fittings (110V A.C. / 50/60 Hz / 8 Watts)
- 2ea. Aluminum Vacuum Handles
- 2ea. 5 Foot Static Dissipative Coiled Hose
- 9ea. Probes with Static Dissipative Non-Marking Nitrile Rubber Vacuum Cups
5 Bent Probes- Cups 3/32″, 1/8″, 3/16″, 1/4″, 3/8 and 4 Straight Probes- Cups 1/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″
No products were found matching your selection.