VacuPik® Dual Kit
TDI VPS2 VacuPik® Dual Vacuum Pickup Tool Kit
TDI VPS2 VacuPik® Dual Vacuum Kit for two operators provide a precision ultra quiet vacuum pump and a large selection of ESD safe tips for handling a variety of parts for electronic assembly requirements. This system features a compact design requiring minimum workstation space and two side mounted holders for vacuum handles with push-button release. The TDI VPS2 VacuPik® is ESD safe connecting to ground automatically with included power cord.
The VacuPik® dual vacuum pickup kit includes 9ea.of the static dissipative non-marking nitrile rubber vacuum cups, 5 bent probes with cups and 4 straight probes with cups.
Typical applications include circuit die, SMT assembly, substrates and flat components.
All TDI Vacuum Pickup Tools are for use in dry applications only.
- Compact General Purpose Dual 2 Operator System
- Different Vacuum Tips/Cups can be Used by Each Operator
- Durable Vacuum Pump Generates up to 6 Inches of Mercury
- Ultra Quiet Operation
- ESD Safe Connecting to Ground Automatically with Included Power Cord
- Dimensions: 7-3/4″L x 3″H x 2-1/2″W
- 110V A.C. / 50/60 H / 4W (Adapter for Foreign Voltage not Included)
- Black Anodized Aluminum Body, Silver Aluminum Handle
- Two Side Mounted Vacuum Handle Holders with Push Button Release
- ESD Safe Conductive and Static Dissipative Tips/Cups
- All TDI Vacuum Pickup Tools are for Use in Dry Applications Only
VPS2 VacuPik® Kit Includes:
- Vacuum Pump with Dual Vacuum Fittings (110V A.C. / 50/60 Hz / 8 Watts)
- 2ea. Aluminum Vacuum Handles
- 2ea. 5 Foot Static Dissipative Coiled Hose
- 9ea. Probes with Static Dissipative Non-Marking Nitrile Rubber Vacuum Cups
5 Bent Probes- Cups 3/32″, 1/8″, 3/16″, 1/4″, 3/8 and 4 Straight Probes- Cups 1/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″
No products were found matching your selection.