Tweezers with ESD safe static dissipative “DVH” cushion grips reduce stress and tension in fingers while providing superior operator comfort when working continuously with small parts.
TDI “CP” conductive PEEK tweezers provide the features of a durable tip material with self-aligning replacement tips and anti-magnetic handles. These fiber tip tweezer tips are perfectly balanced offering fine tip symmetry and alignment for precision handling applications. These PEEK tweezers offer a higher 260°C temperature tolerance and are compatible with a wide range of acids and solvents.
“CP” PEEK tweezers are popular in standard ESD and general electronics assembly and lab applications. These “CP” tweezers are excellent for handling sensitive ceramic and glass parts where nonmetallic scratching is critical.
- Conductive “CP” PEEK with Carbon Fiber Tips
- Conductive – Surface Resistivity 103-105 Ohms/sq.
- High Heat Capability – 260°C (Continuous Use) – 300°C (Short Time)
- Self Aligning Replacement Precision Tips
- Stainless Anti-Magnetic Handles – “SA”
- High Precision Fine Tip Symmetry and Balance
- Acetone / IPA resistant
- Vinyl Comfort Grips “DVH”
- Reduces Stress & Tension on Fingers
- Provides Superior Operator Comfort
- ESD safe static dissipative 109-1011 ohms/sq.