5X-SA tweezers are a reverse action version of our popular “5” style tweezers. Offering very fine, tapered tips for maximum visibility in crowded work areas.
Stainless anti-magnetic tweezers are engineered to meet and exceed the requirements for electronics assembly, labs, clean rooms as well as circuit board repair and rework. Fine tip metal tweezers are made of the highest quality materials and have tips that are perfectly balanced offering fine tip symmetry for precision work. Edges are polished to provide a non-scratch, as well as an anti-glare finish.
Reverse action tweezers are self-closing, providing uniform tension in handling fragile parts. This design provides operator comfort when working with small parts and components for extended periods of time. Squeeze to open the tweezer tips and release to pick up parts.
5X-SA Tweezers Standard Features:
- Reverse Action Tweezers – Self Closing, Squeeze to Open
- Very Fine Tips for Maximum Visibility
- Made of Stainless Anti-Magnetic “SA”
- High Precision Fine Tip Balance & Symmetry
- Polished Tip Edges are Non-Scratching with a No-Glare Finish
- Low Carbon Austenitic Steel
- Good Corrosion Resistance to Most Chemicals and Acids Too
- Lead free
- “SA” Material Data Sheet
- “SA” Chemical Compatibility Chart
- Tweezer Material Selection Guide
- Request a Quote for Teflon Coated Tweezers
- Request a Quote for Volume Quantity Discounts!
Equivalent to These Part Numbers:
Common Applications for These Fine Tip Metal Tweezers Includes:
- Electronics Assembly & Laboratory Work.
- Circuit Board Rework and Repair
- Medical Device, Laser & Microwave Assembly
- Biotech, Biology, Military & Aerospace Applications