High precision cutters are the perfect tool for soft wire cutting in electronics assembly. Additionally, these cutting tools are ideal for component lead cutting. Typical applications for these wire cutters include electronics and medical device assembly, labs and general use with printed circuit board repair and rework.
Wire Cutters Standard Features Include:
- Cutters are manufactured with high-grade alloy tool steel.
- Special induction hardened cutting edges for a hardness of 63-65 on the Rockwell C Scale.
- Highest levels of strength and precision cutting.
- High precision joint design with bolt guarantees highest quality.
- Stainless steel dual leaf springs held to tool handle by a unique double-sheathed grip.
- Non-scratch, anti-glare satin finish on the tool’s cutting head.
- Cushion Grips are ergonomic and ESD safe, with a surface resistivity of 109-1011 Ohms/sq.
Equivalent to These Part Numbers: