Super alloy tweezers are hand finished with precise alignment and balance with polished tips to provide a non-scratch anti-glare finish. These “NC” Super Alloy Tweezers are Six Times Harder than Stainless Anti-Magnetic with excellent strength and very high shape retention. Engineered to meet and exceed the requirements for electronics assembly, labs, clean rooms and circuit board repair and rework. Available with Teflon Coating upon request.
- 100% Non-Magnetic Super Alloy “NC”
- Six Times Harder Than Stainless Anti-Magnetic
- Excellent Strength & Very High Shape Retention
- High Precision Fine Tip Symmetry & Balance
- Polished Tip Edges, Non-Scratch Anti-Glare Finish
- Resistant to Fatigue & Excellent Corrosion Resistance to Most Chemicals & Acids
- Ideal for Use in the Biology/Biotech Industry
- Meets the EU regulation RoHS – 2002/95/EG
- Alternative to Excelta® Cobaltima® Tweezers
Equivalent to These Parts:
**Cobaltima® is a registered Trademark of Excelta® Corporation. Not affiliated with TDI or this product.