Cushion grip tweezers reduce stress and tension on fingers while providing superior operator comfort when working continuously with small parts.
Anti-magnetic stainless steel tweezers are hand finished for precise alignment and balance with polished tips to provide an anti-glare finish, which is non-scratching. Engineered to meet and exceed the requirements for electronics assembly, labs, clean rooms and circuit board repair and rework.
Ergonomic Tweezers Standard Features Include:
- Stainless Anti-Magnetic “SA”
- High Precision Fine Tip Symmetry and Balance
- Polished Tip Edges Non-Scratch Anti-Glare Finish
- Low Carbon Austenitic Steel
- Good Corrosion Resistance to Most Chemicals & Acids
- Vinyl comfort grips – “DVH”
- ESD safe static dissipative 109-1011 ohms/sq.
Common Applications for TDI Ergonomic Tweezers Include:
- Electronics, Medical Device, Laser, Microwave Assembly
- Circuit Die and Electronic Package Assembly
- Work under a Microscope / Microelectronics
- Biotech, Biology, Military and Aerospace Electronics Assembly