Standard Features Include:
- Manufactured with high-grade alloy tool steel.
- Special induction hardened edges for a hardness of 63-65 on the Rockwell C Scale.
- Highest levels of strength and precision cutting.
- High precision joint design with bolt guarantees highest quality.
- Stainless steel dual leaf springs held to tool handle by a unique double-sheathed grip.
- Non-scratch, anti-glare satin finish on the tool’s cutting head.
- Cushion Grips are ergonomic and ESD safe, with a surface resistivity of 109-1011 Ohms/sq.
Equivalent to These Part Numbers:
Small Taper Relief Cutters – More Information: