High Precision Small Wire Cutters for soft copper wire and component lead cutting for electronics assembly, medical device assembly, circuit board repair and rework applications. Designed with light tension for long use without fatigue. These ergonomic wire cutters include our unique ESD safe cushion handles with a comfortable surface contoured for superior operator comfort and fingers support.
TDI ergonomic wire cutters offer perfect geometry utilizing CNC controlled mechanical processes and pyrometer controlled inductive hardening to 63-65 Rockwell Hardness (HRC) for precise and durable cutting edges. Additional features include a precision lap joint with a bolt, high-quality alloyed tool steel material, stainless steel leaf springs and non-scratching, satin no-glare finish.
Standard Small Wire Cutters Features:
- High-Grade Alloy Steel
- Semi-Flush Cutting Blades
- Small Oval Head for Increased Access in Crowded Work Areas, While Retaining the Strength of an Oval Head Cutter
- Induction Hardened Cutting Edges
- 65 Rockwell Hardness
- High Precision Lap Joint with Screw
- Stainless Steel Dual Leaf Springs
- Superior No-Scratch and Anti-Glare Tool Finish
- ERGO-FIT® Ergonomic Static Dissipative Cushion Grips
- Ergonomic Contoured Cushion Grips
- Surface Resistivity 108-109 Ohms/sq.
Similar to These Part Numbers:
- TDI 411DL