ERGO-FIT® LABORATORY CHAIRS
TDI ERGO-FIT® Laboratory Chairs & Production Chairs offer a durable design with heavy-duty, fire retardant fabric or vinyl upholstery. Ergonomic chair features include larger, more comfortable contoured seats with waterfall front for increased circulation and higher backs with built in lumbar supports. Adjustable height and back tilt offers individual settings for maximum comfort with a 360 swivel.
Additional features include a 20” diameter chrome plated flat foot ring on taller chair models. This flat foot ring design prevents slipping. These chairs feature the largest wheelbase in the industry for maximum safety and stability.
Options include chrome or black hooded dual wheel casters with reverse locking safety brakes, which provide resistant rolling when operator stands. These chairs have a 300 lb. weight capacity. 30 Series chairs offer standard sized seats and backs, while 40 Series chairs offer larger seats and backs.
ERGO-FIT® Laboratory Chairs are designed and built to meet the durability requirements of customer usage 24/7 shift changes.
ERGO-FIT® Laboratory Chairs Standard Features:
- Durable, Heavy-Duty & Exceptionally Comfortable
- Waterfall Seat Edges for Increased Circulation
- Higher Backs with Built in Lumbar Support
- Back Tilt Control
- Four Adjustable Chair Heights
- 20" Adjustable Flat Footring on Taller Models
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity
- 5 Year Structural and Mechanical Warranty
- TDI Chairs & Stools are not FDA Certified
- Adjustable Arms
- Many Fabric and Vinyl Upholstery Colors
- Casters or Glides
- View all TDI Chair Options
Standard Seat & Back
Larger Seat & Back