ESD Laboratory Stools
ESD Laboratory Stools offer a durable and comfortable design with heavy-duty esd safe vinyl or fabric upholstery.
Additional features include 20” diameter adjustable chrome plated flat foot rings on taller models, which prevents slipping. ESD safe conductive steel casters are standard, as they offer the best ESD grounding. TDI highly recommends the safety resistance brakes for casters, which are free rolling when the operator is seated and resistant rolling when the operator stands, preventing the stool from rolling away. Brakes are standard on all TDI ESD Chairs & Stools. All laboratory stools have a 300 lb. weight capacity and have the largest wheelbase in the industry for safety and stability.
Designed to meet the highest quality standards for ergonomic comfort, durability and ESD technical requirements in these industry applications.
ESD Laboratory Stools are built to meet the durability requirements of customer usage 24/7 shift changes.
Standard Stool Features:
- Fully wrapped bottoms form a complete seal.
- Highest stool weight for the best in stability and durability
- 20" adjustable, flat footring prevents slipping. For taller 13 & 15 Series.
- Largest wheelbase in the industry for maximum safety and stability.
- Glides or Casters
- 300 lbs. Weight Capacity
- 5 Year structural and mechanical warranty
- Meets EOS/ESD specification: ESDA Standards Document ANSI/ESD S20-20-2014. Seating Test Method STM12.1-2013.
- Class 0 CDM Compliant Reference ESD Association: www.esda.org.
- TDI ESD Test Procedure - ESDA Compliant
- Heavy-duty, fire retardant conductive fabric or static dissipative vinyl upholstery.
- ESD compliant path to ground eliminates need for unsafe drag chain.
- Conductive steel dual wheel casters with reverse locking safety brakes
- ESD Glossary of Terms