ESD CLEAN ROOM STOOLS
TDI ESD clean room stools offer a durable design with heavy-duty, fire retardant static dissipative vinyl upholstery. Conductive steel dual wheel casters are standard, as they offer the best ESD grounding. Designed to meet the highest quality standards for ergonomic comfort, durability and Class 100 Cleanroom/ ESD technical requirements in these industry applications.
Additional features include 20” diameter chrome plated flat foot rings on taller models and reverse locking safety brakes which provides resistant rolling when operator stands. These stools have a 300 lb. weight capacity.
ESD Clean Room Stools are designed and built to meet the durability requirements of customer usage 24/7 shift changes.
Standard Stool Features:
- Heavy-duty, fire retardant vinyl upholstery.
- Fully wrapped bottoms form a complete seal.
- Highest stool weight for the best in stability and durability
- 20″ adjustable, flat footring prevents slipping. For taller 13 & 15 Series.
- Largest wheelbase in the industry for maximum safety and stability.
- Casters feature reverse locking safety resistance brakes.
- Free-rolling when operator is seated and resistant rolling when operator stands to prevent the stool from rolling away from you.
- 300 lbs. Weight Capacity
- 5 Year structural and mechanical warranty
- Meets EOS/ESD specification: ESDA Standards Document ANSI/ESD S20-20-2014. Seating Test Method STM12.1-2013.
Class 0 CDM Compliant
Reference ESD Association: www.esda.org.
- TDI ESD Test Procedure – ESDA Compliant
- Heavy-duty, fire retardant conductive fabric or static dissipative vinyl upholstery.
- ESD compliant path to ground eliminates need for unsafe drag chain.
- Conductive steel dual wheel casters with reverse locking safety brakes
- ESD Glossary of Terms
Clean Room Features:
- TDI Class 100 Cleanroom Chairs meets Cleanroom Federal Standard 209E ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-02
- 99.99% efficient HEPA filters for particles 0.5 micron or larger (1 back, 2 seat)
- Non-porous, heavy-duty clean room vinyl upholstery.
- Fully wrapped bottoms form a complete seal, which combined with the HEPA filters, inhibits particle generation.