TDI Kevlar Fiber Scissors/Shears
TDI Kevlar fiber scissors/shears are designed specifically for cutting Kevlar fiber component on fiber optic cables with a unique serrated edges feature to prevent fibers from sliding out of the front while cutting. These shears include ESD safe 108-1010 Ohms/sq. static dissipative grips.
- Kevlar Fiber Scissors Designed Specifically for cutting the Kevlar Fiber Component of Fiber Optic Cables
- Heat Treated Cutting Edges to 58-60RC.
- Serrated Edges Prevents Fibers from Sliding while Cutting
- Static Dissipative ESD Grips – Surface Resistivity 108-1010 Ohms/sq.
Showing the single result
#TDI-9180DS Kevlar Scissors$22.90
- Designed Specifically for cutting the Kevlar Fiber Component of Fiber Optic Cables.
- Heat treated cutting edges to 58-60RC.
- ESD Safe Handles – Surface Resistivity 108-1010 Ohms/sq.
- Uniquely Designed Serrated edges Prevent Fibers from Sliding out of the Front while Cutting.