TDI VPS1F – Vacuum Pickup System for Handling of Small, Delicate Parts – Foreign Voltage
Our TDI VPS1F VacuPik® Single Vacuum Kit with foreign voltage provides a precision ultra quiet vacuum pickup pump. This kit includes a selection of ESD safe tips for handling a wide variety of parts for electronic assembly requirements. This system features a compact design requiring minimum workstation space and a side mounted holder for vacuum handle with push-button release. Safe connecting to ground automatically with included power cord.
Includes 9 each of the static dissipative non-marking nitrile rubber vacuum cups, as well as 5 each bent probes with cups, and finally 4 each straight probes with cups.
Typical applications include circuit die, SMT assembly, substrates as well as flat components although All TDI Vacuum Pickup Tools are for use in dry applications only.
Vacuum Pickup System Standard Features for TDI VPS1F:
- Compact General Purpose Single Operator System
- Durable Vacuum Pump Generates up to 10 Inches of Mercury
- Ultra Quiet Operation
- ESD Safe Connecting to Ground Automatically with Included Power Cord
- Dimensions – 7-3/4″L x 3″H x 2-1/2″W
- 220V A.C. / 50 / 60 H / 4W (Adapter for Foreign Voltage not Included)
- Black Anodized Aluminum Body, Silver Aluminum Handle
- Side Mounted Vacuum Handle Holder with Push Button Release
- All TDI Vacuum Pickup Tools are for Dry Applications Only