VacuPik® Single Operating Instructions
#TDI VPS1 Specifications:
Up to 10 Inches of Mercury at Sea Level
Length = 7.25″ (185mm)
Height = 2.5″ (64mm)
Width = 3″ (76mm)
1.7 lbs. (775 grams)
Model #TDI VPS1 – 110 Volts A.C. / 50/60 Hz / 8 Watts
Model #TDI VPS1F – 220 Volts A.C./ 50 Hz / 8 Watts
Parts to be handled must be flat and dry.
1. Connect the small diameter vacuum hose to the vacuum fitting on the front of the #TDI VPS1 unit. Make sure the hose is pushed all the way on.
2. Connect the other end of the vacuum hose to the rear of the vacuum handle, making sure the hose is pushed all the way on.
3. Select a probe with a vacuum cup that is slightly smaller in diameter to the outline of the parts that you want to pick and place. Securely install it on the tapered end of the vacuum handle. Selecting a vacuum cup that is too large or too small will result in improper operation.
4. Connect the 3 wire power cord to input power. Turn the ON/OFF switch to the ON position.
5. Gently place the vacuum cup on top of the part that you wish to pick up. The part should now be firmly grasped by the vacuum cup.
Now move the part to where you want it.
NOTE: To selectively pick up parts depress the button to stop the vacuum flow before placing the vacuum cup on the part you wish to pick up. Release the button to pick up your part.
6. To release the part simply depress the vacuum interrupter button with your finger, the part should now be released. Remember to turn the unit off when you are finished.