Micro Mini Tools
Micro Mini Tools for Electronics Assembly
TDI offers a variety of high precision micro mini tools including micro tool handles with interchangeable tips, micro rulers, micro scissors, micro pliers, mini tweezers, micro spatulas and small parts grabbers. Most of these mini tool types are available in kits.
Interchangeable micro mini tool tips include diamond scribes, micro chisels, micro needles, loops, hooks and micro burnishers.
Interchangeable Tip Micro Tools (6)
Micro Mini Tool Handle with Interchangeable Tips
- Light weight gold anodized aluminum tool handle (non-rolling, non-magnetic)
- Available with ESD safe ergonomic cushion grip
- Handle length 4.75"
- Overall length 6" (fully assembled)
- Available with interchangeable micro gravers, needles, hooks, knives, loops and much more.
- All interchangeable tips are .020" (0.50mm) diameter.
- All tips are hardened tool steel unless otherwise specified.
Micro Rulers (2)
High Precision Micro RulersPhoto Etched scale. Very accurate for general, under microscope measuring. Not Engraved nor Certifiable or NIST Calibrated.
- These unique micro rulers may be used directly under a microscope or magnifier.
- Speedy measuring of small parts, grooves, slots, line widths, holes, chamfers, etc.
- High precision fabricated from stainless steel.
- Micro rulers are spot-welded to bendable shank (plated metal - magnetic)
- Micro ruler blades are non-magnetic stainless steel.
- Hexagonal shaped handles prevent these micro rulers from rolling off your workstation.
- Handles are non-magnetic, gold anodized aluminum.
- Each micro ruler is individually packaged in a plastic box.
- Overall length: 83mm (3.25")
Micro Scissors (5)
Micro ScissorsPrecision stainless steel micro scissors offer ergonomic spring reverse action design with sharp edges for very small cutting applications. Available with angled, bent or straight tips with a short or long handle. These precision micro scissors are made of the highest quality materials and have fine tip balance and symmetry for precision work. Metal tip edges are polished to provide a smooth and anti-glare finish. TDI precision micro stainless steel scissors are designed for a very fine wire and material cutting to meet the requirements for electronic clean room, assembly and laboratory applications. Micro Scissors Standard Features:
- Stainless Steel Material
- Ergonomic Spring Action
- Precision Fine Tip Symmetry, Tension and Balance
- Angled, Curved or Straight Tips
- Application Specific Styles
- Fine Wire Cutting in Electronics Assembly
- Long or Short Handle Styles
- Lead free
Micro Mini Tweezers (4)
High Precision Micro Mini "SA" Stainless Anti-Magnetic Tweezers[caption id="attachment_4452" align="alignright" width="360"] Mini "5" vs "5" Style[/caption]
- Mini Versions of High Precision Tweezers
- Stainless Anti-Magnetic "SA" . Low Carbon Austenitic Steel
- Good Corrosion Resistance to Most Chemicals & Acids
- Lead free
- High Precision Fine Tip Symmetry and Balance
- Polished Tip Edges Non-Scratch Anti-Glare Finish
- Material Data Sheet
- Chemical Compatibility Chart
- Request a Quote for Mini Tweezers with Teflon Coating
Micro Mini Tool Kits (1)Micro Mini Tool Kit Standard Features:
- 3 Piece Micro Mini Tool Kits
- Includes a high precision prober, scraper, and scriber.
- piece kit comes in a lightweight storage pouch.