Micro Mini Tools for Electronics Assembly
Our high precision micro mini tool line includes tweezers, micro spatulas, scissors and more for work with very small parts in electronics assembly and lab applications.
High precision diamond scribes for scribing or marking in electronics assembly. Styles in include micro mini and super hard surface scribers. All of our diamond scribes include a natural tip with a 60° angle, bent or straight tips and handles that prevent the tools from rolling off the workstation.
Micro rulers for measuring small parts under a microscope or magnifier.
Our micro mini spatulas are ideal for dispensing adhesives or applying lubricants to small moving parts.
Diamond Scribes (7)
High Precision Diamond Scribes
TDI's diamond scribes are specially designed for optimum scribing or marking in micro electronic applications. These applications include thin film circuits, micro circuits, small circuit boards, integrated circuit boards and also to clean or trim circuits. All of our diamond scribes feature a natural diamond tip with a 60° angle, as well as a magnetic steel diamond base. The manufacturing process permanently mounts the tips of these tools to the handles. Handles made from anodized aluminum provide the highest quality. Since they have a hexagonal shape, the tool will not roll off of your workstation. All styles are available with straight or bent tips. "PVH” line includes a gold anodized, lightweight aluminum pin vise handle with a knurled grip for easy non-slip handling. This pin vise tool features an anodized steel holding collet, adapter and draw bar for interchanging diamond tips. We offer a straight and bent version tip for this tool handle. We designed the “HSDS” line for scribing or marking super hard surfaces including silicon and alumina ceramics in electronics assembly and rework. These scribes offer a .060″ diameter diamond permanently mounted on a .300″ stainless steel shank and available with bent or straight tips. Handles are non-rolling hexagon shaped. “MMD” micro mini line of tools have permanently mounted tips with a .020″ diameter straight or bent tip. The non-rolling, lightweight gold anodized handle will not roll off of your workstation. Also see our Micro Mini Tool Kit including a precision prober, scraper and scriber.
Micro Rulers (2)
High Precision Micro RulersPhoto Etched scale. Very accurate for general, under microscope measuring. Not Engraved nor Certifiable or NIST Calibrated.
- These unique micro rulers may be used directly under a microscope or magnifier.
- Speedy measuring of small parts, grooves, slots, line widths, holes, chamfers, etc.
- High precision fabricated from stainless steel.
- Micro rulers are spot-welded to bendable shank (plated metal - magnetic)
- Micro ruler blades are non-magnetic stainless steel.
- Hexagonal shaped handles prevent these micro rulers from rolling off your workstation.
- Handles are non-magnetic, gold anodized aluminum.
- Each micro ruler is individually packaged in a plastic box.
- Overall length: 83mm (3.25")
Micro Mini Tweezers (3)
High Precision Micro Mini "SA" Stainless Anti-Magnetic Tweezers
- Mini Versions of High Precision Tweezers
- Stainless Anti-Magnetic "SA" . Low Carbon Austenitic Steel
- Good Corrosion Resistance to Most Chemicals & Acids
- Lead free
- High Precision Fine Tip Symmetry and Balance
- Polished Tip Edges Non-Scratch Anti-Glare Finish
- Material Data Sheet
- Chemical Compatibility Chart
- Request a Quote for Mini Tweezers with Teflon Coating
Interchangeable Tip Micro Tools (5)
Micro Mini Tool Handle with Interchangeable Tips
- Light weight gold anodized aluminum tool handle
- Non-rolling, non-magnetic
- Handle length 4.75"
- Overall length 6" (fully assembled)
- All interchangeable tips are .020" (0.50mm) diameter.
- All tips are hardened tool steel unless otherwise specified.
Micro Mini Spatulas / Oilers (5)
High Precision Micro Mini Spatulas / OilersStandard Features:
- Stainless Tips
- Spatula Applicators
- Overall Length 2.36"
- Color Coded Plastic ESD Safe Non-Rolling Handles
- Dispensing Adhesives in Electronics Assembly
- Applying Lubricants to Small Moving Parts
Micro Scissors (5)
Micro ScissorsPrecision stainless steel micro scissors offer ergonomic spring reverse action design with sharp edges for very small cutting applications. Available with angled, bent or straight tips with a short or long handle. These precision micro scissors are made of the highest quality materials and have fine tip balance and symmetry for precision work. Metal tip edges are polished to provide a smooth and anti-glare finish. TDI precision micro stainless steel scissors are designed for a very fine wire and material cutting to meet the requirements for electronic clean room, assembly and laboratory applications. Micro Scissors Standard Features:
- Stainless Steel Material
- Ergonomic Spring Action
- Precision Fine Tip Symmetry, Tension and Balance
- Angled, Curved or Straight Tips
- Application Specific Styles
- Fine Wire Cutting in Electronics Assembly
- Long or Short Handle Styles
- Lead free
Micro Mini Tool Kits (1)Micro Mini Tool Kit Standard Features:
- 3 Piece Micro Mini Tool Kits
- Includes a high precision prober, scraper, and scriber.
- piece kit comes in a lightweight storage pouch.