SMT REEL STORAGE / TAPE & REEL STORAGE DESICCATOR CABINETS
FOR HIGH DENSITY SMD COMPONENT STORAGE
TDI’s SMT reel storage desiccator cabinets are perfect for the purpose of high density storage in a clean, dry nitrogen atmosphere. Compartment sizes for SMT reels up to 13” diameter. One unique feature of this desiccator cabinet is the slide drawer trays. This offers much easier access for reel handling. Equally important, upright reel storage provides the most efficient use of compartment space. Due to the variety of sizes, custom designs available for mixed 7″ and 13″ size reels (please note in comments) for optimum SMD component storage.
Utilized for storage of SMT reels prior to loading onto tape-on-reel feeders. Used with pick and place machines for component parts handling in electronics assembly applications. Continuous N2 gas source for best humidity control. Not to mention, these desiccators require no desiccants, driers or exhaust systems.
Acrylic SMT reel storage desiccators provide the highest quality and most durable construction. Accordingly, these cabinets meet the requirements for clean room and assembly component storage. In addition, these desiccator cabinets feature our unique ultra nitro-flow system with compartment cut outs in walls and floors for even nitrogen distribution. Unique door latches provide air-tight door seals while continuous hinges provide maximum door support. The plenum chamber option purges nitrogen into compartments at an even rate. Featuring a removable back wall for easy maintenance.
SMT reel storage desiccators utilize 1/4″ acrylic, an inherently inert and clean non out-gassing material. Additionally, all of our desiccator cabinets include a unique cabinet door design. This allows for minimum door weight with maximums seal integrity and durability.
SMT Reel Storage Desiccator Standard Features:
- High Density Storage for SMD/SMT Reels up to 13″ Diameter
- Heavy-Duty Construction
- Ultra Nitro-Flow with Notched Compartment Walls and Floors
- Electropolished Stainless Steel Continuous Door Hinge
- Spring Loaded Door Latches for Air-Tight Door Seals
- Removable Back Plenum Wall
- Recessed Closed Cell Neoprene Door Gaskets
- Heavy Duty Stands
- 1 Year Structural and Mechanical Warranty
- Continuous In-Line Nitrogen (N2) Required
Static Dissipative Acrylic Features:
- 1/4″ ESD Safe Static Dissipative Acrylic (Non Out-Gassing)
- Prevents Build up of Static Charge and Accumulation of Harmful Contaminates
- Electrostatic decay in less than 0.05 seconds per Federal Test Standard 101C, Method 4046.1
- Surface Resistivity 106-108 Ohms/sq.
- Stainless steel plates provide full conductive grounding.
- Grounding wire connects from hinge to hard ground.
- Furthermore, all racks, shelves, plates, latches and hinges connect to this common ground.
- Static Dissipative Removable Back Plenum Wall
- #HM40 Nitro-Save® Humidity Control Monitor – Accurately Control Pre-Set RH% and Reduce N2 Usage
- Digital Hygrometer
- Plenum Chamber, Flowmeter and Continuous Bleeder Valve to Nitrogen Purge Desiccator
- Heavy-Duty Stand with Levelers or Casters