TDI VacuPik® Vacuum Pickup Tools for Electronics Assembly
VacuPik® Vacuum Tools provide a precision ultra quiet vacuum pump and a large selection of ESD safe tips for handling a variety of parts for electronic assembly requirements. Typical applications include circuit die, SMT assembly, substrates and flat components.
The power supply is a compact tower design requiring minimum workstation space.
All TDI Vacuum Pickup Tools are for use with dry applications only. For Pick and Place applications only, not for use as a vacuum cleaner.
VacuPik® Single Kit (6)
TDI VPS1 VacuPik® Single Vacuum Pickup KitTDI VPS1 VacuPik® Single Vacuum Kit provide a precision ultra quiet vacuum pump and a large selection of ESD safe tips for handling a variety of parts for electronic assembly requirements. This system features a compact design requiring minimum workstation space and a side mounted holder for vacuum handle with push button release. The TDI VPS1 VacuPik® is ESD safe connecting to ground automatically with included power cord. The VacuPik® single vacuum pickup kit includes 9ea.of the static dissipative non-marking nitrile rubber vacuum cups, 5 bent probes with cups and 4 straight probes with cups. Typical applications include circuit die, SMT assembly, substrates and flat components. All TDI Vacuum Pickup Tools are for use in dry applications only. Standard Features:
- Compact General Purpose Single Operator System
- Durable Vacuum Pump Generates up to 10 Inches of Mercury
- Ultra Quiet Operation
- ESD Safe Connecting to Ground Automatically with Included Power Cord
- Dimensions - 7-3/4"L x 3"H x 2-1/2"W
- 110V A.C. / 50 / 60 H / 4W (Adapter for Foreign Voltage not Included)
- Black Anodized Aluminum Body, Silver Aluminum Handle
- Replaceable Inlet Filter to Catch Dust Particles
- Sided Mounted Vacuum Handle Holder with Push Button Release
- ESD Safe Conductive and Static Dissipative Tips/Cups
- All TDI Vacuum Pickup Tools are for use with dry applications only. For Pick and Place applications only, not for use as a vacuum cleaner.
- Vacuum Pump
- 1ea. Aluminum Vacuum Handle
- 1ea. 5 Foot Static Dissipative Coiled Hose
- 9ea. Probes with Static Dissipative Non-Marking Nitrile Rubber Vacuum Cups: 5 Bent Probes with Cups 3/32″, 1/8″, 3/16″, 1/4″, 3/8″ and 4 Straight Probes with Cups 1/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″
- Nitrile Rubber Data Sheet
Portable Vacuum Pickup Pens (5)
TDI VacuPik® ESD Portable Vacuum Pickup PensTDI portable ESD safe VacuPik® vacuum pickup tools are designed for safe pickup of electronic components, flat parts and substrates during assembly, test, and rework processes. These portable pick up tools utilize a powerful internal piston that allows safely grabbing, lifting and placing parts with finger-activated push-button. No batteries or hoses required. Standard Features:
- ESD Safe-Handle to Tip Resistance 108-1011 Ohm
- Self-Contained Vacuum Source-No Batteries or Hoses Required
- Easy Push-Button Operation
- Static Dissipative, Non-Marking Nitrile Rubber Vacuum Cups
- Nitrile Rubber Data Sheet
- Bent or Straight Needles.
- Cups can be Mounted on Probes or Directly onto the Tool
- Clean Cups with Isopropyl Alcohol or Water