Vacuum Pickup Tools
TDI VacuPik® Vacuum Pickup Tools for Electronics Assembly
VacuPik® Vacuum Tools provide a precision ultra quiet vacuum pump and a large selection of ESD safe tips for handling a variety of parts for electronic assembly requirements. Typical applications include circuit die, SMT assembly, substrates and flat components.
TDI offers VacuPik® Single, VacuPik® Dual and VacuPik® Heavy Duty System kits to meet specific user requirements. The power supply is a compact tower design requiring minimum workstation space.
The VacuPik® ERGO System provides an ergonomic finger touch for vacuum activation. Simply place finger over the hole to activate vacuum. Remove finger to release the part. System includes an ergonomic non-magnetic aluminum handle and a long-life vacuum pump. Ergonomic finger activated handle compatible with most user in line vacuum systems.
Vacuum pickup tips are all ESD safe and are available in static dissipative delrin tips bonded to a bent or angled probe; static dissipative nitrile vacuum cups and conductive silicone vacuum cups.
All TDI VacuPik Systems are ESD safe with the system connecting to the ground automatically through the power cord. ESD Glossary of Terms
All TDI Vacuum Pickup Tools are for use with dry applications only.
VacuPik® Single Kit (7)
TDI VPS1 VacuPik® Single Vacuum Pickup KitTDI VPS1 VacuPik® Single Vacuum Kit provide a precision ultra quiet vacuum pump and a large selection of ESD safe tips for handling a variety of parts for electronic assembly requirements. This system features a compact design requiring minimum workstation space and a side mounted holder for vacuum handle with push button release. The TDI VPS1 VacuPik® is ESD safe connecting to ground automatically with included power cord. The VacuPik® single vacuum pickup kit includes 9ea.of the static dissipative non-marking nitrile rubber vacuum cups, 5 bent probes with cups and 4 straight probes with cups. Typical applications include circuit die, SMT assembly, substrates and flat components. All TDI Vacuum Pickup Tools are for use in dry applications only. Standard Features:
- Compact General Purpose Single Operator System
- Durable Vacuum Pump Generates up to 10 Inches of Mercury
- Ultra Quiet Operation
- ESD Safe Connecting to Ground Automatically with Included Power Cord
- Dimensions - 7-3/4"L x 3"H x 2-1/2"W
- 110V A.C. / 50 / 60 H / 4W (Adapter for Foreign Voltage not Included)
- Black Anodized Aluminum Body, Silver Aluminum Handle
- Sided Mounted Vacuum Handle Holder with Push Button Release
- ESD Safe Conductive and Static Dissipative Tips/Cups
- All TDI Vacuum Pickup Tools are for Dry Applications Only
- Vacuum Pump
- 1ea. Aluminum Vacuum Handle
- 1ea. 5 Foot Static Dissipative Coiled Hose
- 9ea. Probes with Static Dissipative Non-Marking Nitrile Rubber Vacuum Cups: 5 Bent Probes with Cups 3/32″, 1/8″, 3/16″, 1/4″, 3/8″ and 4 Straight Probes with Cups 1/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″
Portable Vacuum Pickup Pens (6)
TDI VacuPik® ESD Portable Vacuum Pickup ToolsTDI portable ESD safe VacuPik® vacuum pickup tools are designed for safe pickup of electronic components, flat parts and substrates during assembly, test, and rework processes. These portable pick up tools utilize a powerful internal piston that allows safely grabbing, lifting and placing parts with finger-activated push-button. No batteries or hoses required. Standard Features:
- ESD Safe-Handle to Tip Resistance 108-1011 Ohm
- Self-Contained Vacuum Source-No Batteries or Hoses Required
- Easy Push-Button Operation
- Static Dissipative, Non-Marking Nitrile Rubber Vacuum Cups
- Bent or Straight Needles.
- Cups can be Mounted on Probes or Directly onto the Tool
- Clean Cups with Isopropyl Alcohol or Water
- Vacuum Cups only Required for Portable Pickup Tips
- All TDI Vacuum Pickup Tools are for Use with Dry Applications Only