ESD CHAIRS FOR LABS, PRODUCTION & ASSEMBLY
ESD chairs offer a durable, heavy-duty and ergonomic design. ERGO-FIT ESD Chairs are designed to meet the highest quality standards for ergonomic comfort as well as ESD technical requirements for your industry. We design and build our chairs to meet the requirements of customer usage 24/7 shift changes. Importantly, these chairs offer the best ESD grounding and are extensively tested to meet all standards for ESD compliance.
Another important ergonomic chair feature is our unique, 20” diameter chrome plated flat foot ring for taller chairs. The foot ring is adjustable in height and at the same time prevents slipping. In addition, we offer reverse locking safety brakes which provide resistant rolling when operator stands and are free rolling when sitting. This keeps the chair from rolling away when the operator stands up. And finally, our ESD chairs have the largest wheelbase in the industry for maximum safety and stability.
As a result of these features, TDI’s ESD chairs are the only line to meet all standards while remaining the most comfortable chair in the industry. For added comfort, we give you a choice of seat and back sizes to fit your individual needs. There are many upholstery colors and choices including easy to clean static dissipative vinyl, and conductive fabric.
Finally, these ESD chairs have a 300 lb. weight capacity.
ESD Standard Features:
- TDI ESD Chairs & Stools Meet EOS/ESD Specification:
ESDA Standards Document ANSI/ESD S20-20-2014. Seating Test Method STM12.1-2013 (Tested at 24.4% RH)
Reference ESD Association: www.esda.org
- TDI ESD safe chairs are extensively tested.
- ESD Safe and Fire Retardant Upholstery, and Fully Wrapped Backs and Bottoms
- ESD compliant path to ground eliminates the need for unsafe drag chain.
- Conductive steel dual wheel casters with safety brakes come standard.
ERGO-FIT® Chair Standard Features:
- Durable and Heavy-Duty while remaining Exceptionally Comfortable,
- As a Result, these Chairs are an Ideal choice for 24/7 Operator Shift Changes
- 17″W x 16″H High Back with Built-in Lumbar Support
- 19″W x 18″D Contour Seat
- Back Tilt Control
- Available in Many Fabric and Vinyl Upholstery Colors
- 20″ Adjustable Flat Footring on Taller Models to Prevent Slipping
- 28″ Diameter Wheelbase Largest Wheelbase in the Industry for Maximum Safety & Stability!
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity
- 5 Year Structural and Mechanical Warranty
- TDI Chairs & Stools are not FDA Certified