Micro Shears – ESD Safe
These high precision micro shears are an excellent choice for fine wire cutting in electronics assembly applications, as well as circuit board repair and rework. Our Kevlar® fiber shears are designed and manufactured specifically for cutting the Kevlar® fiber strength component of fiber optic cables. Uniquely designed serrated edge prevents the fibers from sliding out of the front of the shear while cutting.
Standard Features Include:
- Light Weight Tools
- Glare Eliminating Black Finish
- Flush Cutting Edges with a Rockwell Hardness of 56-58 HRC
- Tough Alloyed Steel Construction
- Our ergonomic Light TouchTM return spring reduces the amount of pressure it takes for each cut.
- ESD Safe Static Dissipative Black Handles
- Surface Resistivity 108-1010 Ohms/Sq.
- Ergonomic Non-Slip Handle Surface Ensures Operator Comfort
For volume quantity discounts, please feel free to send us an email request for quote at email@example.com.
Showing all 6 results