TDI ERGO-FIT Laboratory Chairs & Production Chairs offer a durable design with heavy-duty, fire retardant fabric or vinyl upholstery. Ergonomic chair features include larger, more comfortable contoured seats with a waterfall front for increased circulation and higher backs with built-in lumbar support. Adjustable height and back tilt offers individual settings for maximum comfort with a 360 swivel.
Additional features include a 20” diameter chrome plated flat foot ring on taller chair models. This flat foot ring design prevents slipping. These chairs feature the largest wheelbase in the industry for maximum safety and stability.
Options include chrome or black hooded dual wheel casters with reverse locking safety brakes, which provide resistant rolling when operator stands. These chairs have a 300 lb. weight capacity. 30 Series chairs offer standard sized seats and backs, while 40 Series chairs offer larger seats and backs.
Designed and built to meet the durability requirements of customer usage 24/7 shift changes.
ERGO-FIT Laboratory Chairs Standard Features:
- Durable, Heavy-Duty & Exceptionally Comfortable
- Comfortable Contour Seats
- Waterfall Seat Edges for Increased Circulation
- Higher Backs with Built-in Lumbar Support
- Back Tilt Control
- Four Adjustable Chair Heights
- 20″ Adjustable Flat Footring on Taller Models
Flat Footring Prevents Slipping
- 28″ Diameter Wheelbase
Largest Wheelbase in the Industry for Maximum Safety & Stability!
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity
- 5 Year Structural and Mechanical Warranty
- TDI Chairs & Stools are not FDA Certified
Choose a Chair Series to Request a Quote:
|30 Series Chairs
Standard Seat & Back
|40 Series Chairs
Larger Seat & Back
Heavy Duty Cylinder
For Taller, Larger Framed Operators
|Back: 17″W x 16″H
Seat: 19″W x 18″D
|Back: 20″W x 18″H
Seat: 22″W x 20″D
- Adjustable Height Options
- Assembly, Cleanroom, ESD Assembly or ESD Cleanroom
- Adjustable Arms
- Choice of Fabric or Vinyl Upholstery
- Dual Wheel Casters (with or without Safety Brakes) or Glides
Note: Not all options are available on every chair. When you fill out our quote request form, only the options for your specific chair will display.