WAFER STORAGE DESICCATOR CABINETS
Wafer storage desiccator cabinets with high density storage of up to 8” diameter silicon wafers in standard wafer carriers (boxes). For wafer carriers 11”W x 11”D x 10”H maximum. These specialized desiccator cabinets feature a 27″ depth to accommodate 4 wafer carriers per compartment. 3/8″ extra thick floors allow for a higher weight capacity of up to 40 lbs. per compartment.
Wafer fab is a procedure made up of many repeated sequential processes in order to produce complete electrical or photonic circuits.
All TDI acrylic wafer storage desiccators provide the highest quality and most durable construction to meet the requirements for Cleanroom & assembly component storage. In addition, these desiccator cabinets feature our unique ultra nitro-flow system with compartment cut outs in walls and floors for even nitrogen distribution. Spring loaded door latches provide air-tight door seals while continuous hinges provide maximum door support. The plenum chamber option purges nitrogen into compartments at an even rate. Featuring a removable back wall for easy maintenance.
Acrylic desiccators utilize 1/4″ acrylic, an inherently inert and clean non out-gassing material. Additionally, all of our desiccator cabinets include a unique cabinet door design. This allows for minimum door weight with maximums seal integrity and durability.
Wafer Storage Desiccators Standard Features:
- High Density Wafer Storage in a Clean Nitrogen Environment
- 27″ Depth for 4 Carriers per Compartment
- 1/4″ Clear Acrylic Material (Non Out-Gassing)
- 3/8″ Acrylic Floors Provide a Weight Capacity of 40 lbs. Max per Compartment
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Ultra Nitro-Flow with Notched Compartment Walls & Floors
- Electropolished Stainless Steel Continuous Door Hinge
- Spring Loaded Latches for Air-Tight Door Seals
- Removable Back Plenum Wall
- Heavy Duty Stands
- 1 Year Structural and Mechanical Warranty
- Continuous In-Line Nitrogen (N2) Required
- #HM40 Nitro-Save® Accurately Control Pre-Set RH% and Reduce N2 Usage
- Digital Hygrometer, Flowmeter & Continuous Bleeder Valve to Nitrogen Purge Desiccator
- Acrylic ID Pockets and Camlocks
- Stainless Steel Plates
- Heavy-Duty Stand with Lockable Casters or Levelers