WAFFLE PACK STORAGE DESICCATORS
These 2” and 4” waffle pack storage desiccators provide high density storage in a clean, dry nitrogen atmosphere. Additionally, stainless steel sliding drawers offer easy access. Finally, adjustable dividers allow diversity for storing either waffle pack size and in various quantities. As a result these desiccators offer twice the storage capacity of competitive brands!
All TDI acrylic desiccators utilize 1/4″ acrylic, an inherently inert and clean non out-gassing material. All cabinets include unique cabinet door design for minimum door weight, maximum seal integrity and durability.
TDI developed the Nitro-Save® Humidity Control Monitor as an economical, solid state system that accurately controls relative humidity and significantly reduces nitrogen consumption in desiccators up to 90% in many applications.
All cabinets include our unique Ultra Nitro-Flow design with notched compartment walls and floors for uniform humidity control in all compartments. Cabinets include tightly sealed doors and compartments with recessed closed cell neoprene door gasket to minimize nitrogen consumption for relative humidity control.
Static dissipative acrylic waffle pack storage desiccators provide complete electrostatic discharge protection for ESD sensitive cleanroom and assembly component storage.
Waffle Pack Storage Desiccators Standard Features:
- High Density Waffle Pack Storage – Twice the Capacity of Competitive Brands!
- Clear Acrylic or Static Dissipative Acrylic Material (Non Out-Gassing)
- Stainless Steel Slide Drawers with Adjustable Dividers for 2″ or 4″ Waffle Pack Storage
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Ultra Nitro-Flow with Notched Compartment Walls & Floors
- Electropolished Stainless Steel Continuous Door Hinge
- Spring Loaded Latches for Air-Tight Door Seals
- Removable Back Plenum Wall
- Recessed Closed Cell Neoprene Door Gaskets
- Heavy Duty Stands
- 1 Year Structural and Mechanical Warranty
- Continuous In-Line Nitrogen (N2) is Required
Static Dissipative Acrylic Features:
- 1/4″ ESD Safe Static Dissipative Acrylic (Non Out-Gassing)
- Prevents buildup of static charge and accumulation of harmful contaminates.
- Electrostatic decay in less than 0.05 seconds per federal test standard 101C, method 4046.1
- Surface resistivity 106-108 Ohms/sq.
- Stainless steel plates provide full conductive grounding, at the same time protecting the acrylic material from surface abrasion.
- Grounding wire connects from hinge to hard ground. All racks, shelves, plates, latches and hinges connect to this common ground.
- Static Dissipative Removable Back Plenum Wall
- #HM40 Nitro-Save® Humidity Control Monitor Accurately Control Pre-Set RH% and Reduce N2 Usage
- Digital Hygrometer
- Plenum Chamber, Flowmeter & Continuous Bleeder Valve to Nitrogen Purge Desiccator
- Acrylic ID Pockets & Camlocks
- Heavy-Duty Stand with Lockable Casters
- Full Desiccator Electrical Grounding