30 Series ERGO-FIT Chairs for Labs & Clean Rooms
30 Series ERGO-FIT chairs are specifically designed to meet the highest quality standards not only for for ergonomic comfort and durability, but also for class 100 cleanroom/ESD technical requirements in these industry applications.
ERGO-FIT TDI Chairs also provide larger, more comfortable contour seats that include a waterfall edge to increase circulation in the operator’s legs. Standard seats do not include a waterfall edge and can create circulation issues when sitting in a chair for long periods of time.
- Weight Capacity – 300 lbs.
- 17″W x 16″H High Back with Built-in Lumbar Support
- 19″W x 18″D Contour Seat
- Back Tilt Control & Chair Swivels 360°
- Fire Retardant, Heavy Duty Fabric or Vinyl Upholstery
- Fully wrapped upholstery backs and bottoms form a complete seal inhibiting particle generation in cleanroom chairs.
- 5 Legged 28″ Diameter Polished Aluminum Base Largest Wheelbase in the Industry for Maximum Safety & Stability!
- Footring Standard on Taller Model Chairs Only Flat Footring Prevents Slipping. 20″ Diameter & Adjustable Height.
- 5 Year Structural and Mechanical Warranty
Standard Options available for 30 Series ERGO-FIT chairs:
- Assembly, Cleanroom, ESD Assembly or ESD Cleanroom
- 4 Adjustable Height Options
- Adjustable Arms (Up/Down – In/Out)
- Choice of Fabric or Vinyl Upholstery Colors
- Dual Wheel Casters (with or without Safety Brakes), or Glides