Harsh Environment Task Chairs
These chairs are designed to better withstand the harsh environments and vigorous cleaning methods used by biotechnology companies. Specially constructed to meet the highest quality standards in durability, comfort and cleaning requirements in these industry applications.
These harsh environment task chairs are available in desk, medium and high bench heights, with an adjustable pneumatic control for height selection. Features include a skinned polyurethane seat and back with ergonomic tilt control. This offers individual settings for maximum comfort. Durable 300 lb. weight capacity. Taller chairs include a nylon foot ring and all models include a nylon base with your choice of glides or casters. Polyurethane arms with steel brackets are available as an option.
Standard Features for Harsh Environment Task Chairs:
- Skinned polyurethane back – 16″W x 12″H
- Skinned polyurethane seat – 18″W x 17″D
- Ergonomic tilt control for seat and back.
- Pneumatic height control.
- Plastic control cover minimizes exposed metal parts.
- Stainless steel screws and threaded studs
- Cylinder with plastic bellows and bottom cap.
- Nylon footring on medium and high bench height chairs.
- Nylon base with glides or casters.
- Stainless steel caster stems.
- Durable chair weight capacity – 300 lbs
- 1 year structural and mechanical warranty.
Standard Options Include:
- Adjustable Polyurethane Arms
- 3 Adjustable Heights
- Casters or Glides