40 Series ERGO-FIT Lab Chairs & Clean Room Chairs
40 series chairs feature a larger seat and back for taller and larger framed operators and have the same 300 lb weight capacity. This chair is not comfortable for operators under 5’5″ tall and is more expensive than the 30 series due to heavy-duty construction.
Ergonomic lab chairs are designed to meet the highest quality standards for ergonomic comfort, durability, and Class 100 Cleanroom/ESD technical requirements in these industry applications. Not FDA Approved.
- Weight Capacity – 300 lbs.
- Heavy-Duty Back Tilt Control & Chair Swivels 360°
- 20″W x 18″H Deluxe High Back with Built-in Lumbar Support
- 22″W x 20″D Contour Seat with Waterfall Edge for Increased Circulation
- Fire Retardant, Heavy Duty Fabric or Vinyl Upholstery
Fully Wrapped, Upholstered Back & Seat form a Complete Seal
- 5 Legged 28″ Diameter Polished Aluminum Base
Largest Wheelbase in the Industry for Maximum Safety & Stability!
- Footring Standard on Taller Model Chairs Only
Flat Footring Prevents Slipping. 20″ Diameter & Adjustable Height.
- 5 Year Structural and Mechanical Warranty
- 3 Adjustable Height Options
- Assembly, Cleanroom, ESD Assembly or ESD Cleanroom
- Adjustable Arms (Up/Down – In/Out)
- Choice of Fabric or Vinyl Upholstery Colors
- Dual Wheel Casters (with or without Safety Brakes), or Glides