ESD CLEAN ROOM CHAIRS
TDI ERGO-FIT ESD Clean Room Chairs offer a durable design with heavy-duty, fire retardant static dissipative vinyl upholstery. In addition, conductive steel casters are standard, as they offer the best ESD grounding. Also, these chairs have been designed to meet the highest quality standards for ergonomic comfort, durability, and Class 100 Cleanroom/ ESD technical requirements in these industry applications.
TDI ESD Cleanroom Chairs meet Cleanroom Federal Standard 209E ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-02
Ergonomic chair features include larger, more comfortable contoured seats with a waterfall front for increased circulation and higher backs with built-in lumbar support. Adjustable height and back tilt offers individual settings for maximum comfort with a 360 swivel.
Additional features include 20” diameter chrome plated flat foot rings on taller models and reverse-locking safety brakes which provides resistant rolling when operator stands. These chairs have a 300 lb. weight capacity in a 30 Series with standard seats/ backs and a 40 Series with larger seats/backs. Largest wheelbase in the industry for maximum safety and stability.
Designed and built to meet the durability requirements of customer usage 24/7 shift changes.
ERGO-FIT Standard Chair Features:
- Durable, Heavy-Duty & Exceptionally Comfortable
- Waterfall Seat Edges for Increased Circulation
- Higher Backs with Built-in Lumbar Support
- Ergonomic Tilt Control
- Available in Many Vinyl Colors
- 20″ Adjustable Flat Footring on Taller Models
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity
- 5 Year Structural and Mechanical Warranty
- TDI Chairs & Stools are not FDA Certified
ESD Standard Features:
- TDI ESD Chairs & Stools Meets EOS/ESD Specification: ESDA Standards Document ANSI/ESD S20-20-2014. Seating Test Method STM12.1-2013 (Tested at 24.4% RH) Reference ESD Association: www.esda.org
- TDI ESD Test Procedure
- Heavy-duty, fire retardant conductive fabric or static dissipative vinyl upholstery.
- ESD compliant path to ground eliminates the need for unsafe drag chain.
- Conductive steel dual wheel casters with reverse locking safety brakes
- ESD Glossary of Terms
Clean Room Standard Features:
- TDI Class 100 Cleanroom Chairs meets Cleanroom Federal Standard 209E ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-02
- 99.99% efficient HEPA filters for particles 0.5 microns or larger (1 back, 2 seat)
- Non-porous, heavy-duty clean room vinyl upholstery.
- Fully wrapped backs and bottoms form a complete seal, which combined with the HEPA filters, inhibits particle generation.
Choose a Chair Series to Request a Quote:
|30 Series Chairs
Standard Seat & Back
|40 Series Chairs
Larger Seat & Back
Heavy Duty Cylinder
For Taller, Larger Framed Operators
|Back: 17″W x 16″H
Seat: 19″W x 18″D
|Back: 20″W x 18″H
Seat: 22″W x 20″D
- Adjustable Height Options
- Assembly, Cleanroom, ESD Assembly or ESD Cleanroom
- Adjustable Arms
- Choice of Fabric or Vinyl Upholstery
- Dual Wheel Casters (with or without Safety Brakes) or Glides
Note: Not all options are available on every chair. When you fill out our quote request form, only the options for your specific chair will display.