TDI ESD Chairs Resistance to Groundable Point Test Positions
- Fabric: Grade III ESD Fabric – 4.5×106 Average (BS6524: 1984)
- Vinyl: Grade III ESD Vinyl – 108 Ohms/Sq or lower (ASTM D-257)
Rate of Decay – 5000 Volts down to 500 Volts
- Fabric: Grade III ESD Fabric – .20 Seconds (apex.)
- Vinyl: Grade III ESD Vinyl – .35 Seconds (apex.)
Figure 1 – Setup for 1 Wheel Measurement; Other 4 Wheels on Insulative Support Surface
Vinyl Chair Test Results
Figure 2 – Identifying the Wheels (A-E)
ESD Chair Features:
- CASTERS Standard: Conductive Die Cast Steel Dual Wheel Caster with Brake
Optional: Conductive Die Cast Steel Dual Wheel Caster without Brake
- Spring loaded clip in back upright makes connection between back and control.
- Footring – Metal to metal cylinder contact.
- Testing – All chairs are tested for continuous path to ground from seat and back before shipment.