High Precision General Purpose Tweezers
General purpose tweezers are designed with different lengths, thicknesses and angles for handling parts and components. Ideal for circuit board repair/rework and microscope/microelectronics applications.
Anti-magnetic stainless steel general purpose tweezers offer precision tip symmetry and balance with good corrosion resistance to most chemicals and acids. Tip edges are polished to provide a smooth, anti-glare finish and selected styles feature serrated tips and/or grips.
- Stainless Anti-Magnetic – “SA”
- Low carbon austenitic steel
- Precision fine tip symmetry and balance
- Polished tip edges, and non-scratch, anti-glare finish.
- Different lengths, thicknesses, and angles for a variety of applications.
- Selected styles feature serrated tips and/or grips.
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts, and acids.
Showing all 5 results