CLEAN ROOM CHAIRS
TDI ERGO-FIT Clean Room Chairs offer a durable design with a non-porous, heavy-duty, fire retardant vinyl upholstery and 99.99% efficient HEPA filters. Fully wrapped vinyl backs and bottoms form a complete seal, which combined with the filters, inhibits particle generation. Designed to meet the highest quality standards for ergonomic comfort, durability, and Class 100 Cleanroom/ ESD technical requirements in these industry applications.
TDI Class 100 Cleanroom Chairs meets Cleanroom Federal Standard 209E ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-02
Ergonomic clean room chairs features include larger, more comfortable contoured seats with a waterfall front for increased circulation when sitting for long periods of time. Higher backs with built-in lumbar support. Adjustable height and back tilt offering individual settings for maximum comfort with a 360 swivel. Largest wheelbase in the industry for maximum safety and stability.
Additional features include 20” diameter chrome plated flat foot rings on taller models and chrome hooded dual wheel casters with reverse locking safety brakes which provide resistant rolling when operator stands. These chairs have a 300 lb. weight capacity in a 30 Series with standard seats/ backs and a 40 Series with larger seats/backs.
Designed and built to meet the durability requirements of customer usage 24/7 shift changes.
ERGO-FIT Standard Chair Features:
- Durable, Heavy-Duty & Exceptionally Comfortable
- Waterfall Seat Edges for Increased Circulation
- Higher Backs with Built-in Lumbar Support
- Ergonomic Tilt Control
- Available in 2 Static Dissipative Vinyl Colors
- 20″ Adjustable Flat Footring on Taller Models
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity
- 5 Year Structural and Mechanical Warranty
- TDI Chairs & Stools are not FDA Certified
Clean Room Standard Features:
- Meets Clean Room Federal Standard 209E ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-02
- 99.99% efficient HEPA filters for particles 0.5 microns or larger (1 in the back, 2 in the seat)
- Non-porous, heavy-duty clean room vinyl upholstery.
- Fully wrapped backs and bottoms form a complete seal, which combined with the HEPA filters, inhibits particle generation.
Choose a Chair Series to Request a Quote:
|30 Series Chairs
Standard Seat & Back
|40 Series Chairs
Larger Seat & Back
Heavy Duty Cylinder
For Taller, Larger Framed Operators
|Back: 17″W x 16″H
Seat: 19″W x 18″D
|Back: 20″W x 18″H
Seat: 22″W x 20″D
- Adjustable Height Options
- Assembly, Cleanroom, ESD Assembly or ESD Cleanroom
- Adjustable Arms
- Choice of Fabric or Vinyl Upholstery
- Dual Wheel Casters (with or without Safety Brakes) or Glides
Note: Not all options are available on every chair. When you fill out our quote request form, only the options for your specific chair will display.