Our metal tweezers are engineered to meet and exceed the requirements for electronics assembly, labs, clean rooms and circuit board repair and rework. Fine tip metal tweezers are made of the highest quality materials and have tips that are perfectly balanced offering fine tip symmetry for precision work. Edges are polished to provide a non-scratch anti-glare finish. To eliminate scratching, Teflon coating is also available upon request.
- Highest quality stainless anti-magnetic “SA” material.
- Low carbon austenitic steel, lead-free.
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts, and acids.
- High precision fine tip balance and symmetry.
- Polished tip edges are non-scratching and have an anti-glare finish.
- “SA” Data Sheet
- “SA” Chemical Compatibility Chart
- Tweezer Materials Selection Guide – Metals
- Request a Quote for Teflon Coated Tweezers
- Request a Quote for Volume Quantity Discounts!