Vacuum Pickup System for Handling of Small, Delicate Parts
TDI VPS1 VacuPik® Single Vacuum Kit provides a precision ultra quiet vacuum pickup pump and a large selection of ESD safe tips for handling a variety of parts for electronic assembly requirements. This system features a compact design requiring minimum workstation space and a side mounted holder for vacuum handle with push-button release. The TDI VPS1 VacuPik® is ESD safe connecting to ground automatically with included power cord.
The VacuPik® single vacuum pickup kit includes 9ea. of the static dissipative non-marking nitrile rubber vacuum cups, 5 bent probes with cups and 4 straight probes with cups.
Typical applications include circuit die, SMT assembly, substrates and flat components.
All TDI Vacuum Pickup Tools are for use in dry applications only.
Vacuum Pickup System Standard Features:
- Compact General Purpose Single Operator System
- Durable Vacuum Pump Generates up to 10 Inches of Mercury
- Ultra Quiet Operation
- ESD Safe Connecting to Ground Automatically with Included Power Cord
- Dimensions – 7-3/4″L x 3″H x 2-1/2″W
- 110V A.C. / 50 / 60 H / 4W (Adapter for Foreign Voltage not Included)
- Black Anodized Aluminum Body, Silver Aluminum Handle
- Sided Mounted Vacuum Handle Holder with Push Button Release
- ESD Safe Conductive and Static Dissipative Tips/Cups
- All TDI Vacuum Pickup Tools are for Dry Applications Only