2 style super alloy tweezers are hand finished for precise alignment and balance with polished tips to provide a non-scratch anti-glare finish. These “NC” Super Alloy Tweezers are Six Times Harder than Stainless Anti-Magnetic with excellent strength and very high shape retention. Engineered to meet and exceed the requirements for electronics assembly, labs, clean rooms and circuit board repair and rework. Available with Teflon Coating upon request.
“NC” Tweezers with ergonomic ESD safe static dissipative “DVH” cushion grips reduce stress and tension on fingers, while providing superior operator comfort when working continuously with small parts. Available for most tweezer styles.
- 100% Non-Magnetic Super Alloy “NC”
- Six Times Harder Than Stainless Anti-Magnetic
- Excellent Strength & Very High Shape Retention
- High Precision Fine Tip Symmetry & Balance
- Polished Tip Edges, Non-Scratch Anti-Glare Finish
- Resistant to Fatigue & Excellent Corrosion Resistance to Most Chemicals & Acids
- Ideal for Use in the Biology/Biotech Industry
- Lead free
- Alternative to Excelta® Cobaltima® Tweezers
- “NC” Tweezer Kit
- “NC” Tweezers with Cushion Grips
- Available with Teflon Coating
- “NC” Material Data Sheet
- “NC” Chemical Compatibility Chart
Equivalent to These Part Numbers:
**Cobaltima® is a registered Trademark of Excelta® Corporation. Not affiliated with TDI or this product.