Our metal tweezers are engineered to meet and exceed the requirements for electronics assembly, labs, clean rooms and circuit board repair and rework. Fine tip metal tweezers are made of the highest quality materials and have tips that are perfectly balanced offering fine tip symmetry for precision work. Edges are polished to provide a non-scratch anti-glare finish. To eliminate scratching, Teflon coating is also available upon request.
- Extra Fine, Bent Tips
- Made of Stainless Anti-Magnetic “SA”
- High Precision Fine Tip Balance & Symmetry
- Polished Tip Edges are Non-Scratching with a No-Glare Finish
- Low Carbon Austenitic Steel
- Good Corrosion Resistance to Most Chemicals and Acids Too
More Information for 51S-SA Tweezers:
- “SA” Material Data Sheet
- “SA” Chemical Compatibility Chart
- Tweezer Material Selection Guide
- Request a Quote for Teflon Coated Tweezers
- Request a Quote for Volume Quantity Discounts!
Equivalent to These Part Numbers: