Wafer tweezers with replaceable tips offer the following features & benefits:
- High Precision Fine Tip Symmetry and Balance
- ESD Safe Conductive Polyetheretherketone (PEEK) Reinforce with Carbon Fiber Tips “CP”
- Surface Resistivity 103-105 Ohms/sq.
- Tweezer Tips have High Heat Capability – 260°C (Continuous Use) – 300°C (Short Time)
- Acetone / IPA resistant
- Self Aligning Replacement High Precision Tips save you money vs. replacing the entire tweezers.
- Lead free
These wafer tweezers are specially designed to handle silicon/gallium aresnide wafers and ceramic/glass substrates. PEEK tip material is strong and non-scratching for sensitive wafers and thin parts.
More Information on These Wafer Tweezers:
- “CP” PEEK Material Data Sheet
- “SA” Stainless Anti-Magnetic Handles Material Specs
- Chemical Compatibility Chart
- Replacement Tips Procedure