High Precision Copper Wire Cutters for soft wire and component lead cutting. Common uses for these tools include electronics assembly, medical device assembly, circuit board repair, and rework applications. Designed with light tension for long use without operator fatigue.
Our ERGO-FIT® high precision ergonomic wire cutters feature unique ESD safe cushion grips. These grips are made of two components. The first, a comfortable, non-slip surface, which is contoured to achieve the best in finger/hand support. The second is the hard plastic core. Both materials are static dissipative as well as being oil and grease resistant.
As a result of these combined features, these wire cutters are the ideal choice for working with small parts and/or crowded work areas, with repetitive cutting motions.
Wire Cutters Standard Features:
- Made of High-Grade Alloy Tool Steel
- Induction Hardened Cutting Edges
- 65 Rockwell Hardness with Moderate Resistance to Corrosion
- High Precision Lap Joint with Screw
- Stainless Steel Dual Leaf Springs
- Superior No-Scratch/Anti-Glare Finish
- ERGO-FIT® Ergonomic Static Dissipative 2 Component Cushion Handles
- Surface Resistivity 108-109 Ohms/sq.
Similar to These Part Numbers:
- TDI 532DS