Wire Cutters - High Precision Joint Design
Featuring a high precision construction of the wire cutters/pliers join including four important design elements:
- HARDENED NUT is very strong and hardened to endure high cutting loads. Precision machining of the nut insures perfect alignment of the two cutting edges.
- DELRIN WASHER eliminates metal-to-metal wear and reduces friction during operation.
- MATCHED BEARING RINGS minimize metal-to-metal contact and relative joint movement (play).
- ALLEN HEAD SCREW with fine-pitched threads allows for perfect joint adjustment during resharpening.
SUPERIOR JOINT DESIGN GUARANTEES HIGHEST QUALITY:
- Long Term Cutting Performance before Dulling
- Precise Tip Cutting along the Entire Length of the Cutting Edge
- Cut Wire and Leads as Small as .003mm in Diameter
- Cut Extremely Flush with no Burr or "Pinch"
- Stainless Steel Leaf Springs
- Made in the U.S.A.
Standard Lap Joint
Standard Box Joint
High Precision Adjustable Bolt Joint