High Precision Conductive “CP” PEEK Tip Tweezers
“CP” conductive PEEK tweezers provide the features of a durable tip material with self-aligning replacement tips and anti-magnetic handles. These fiber tip tweezer tips are perfectly balanced offering fine tip symmetry and alignment for precision handling applications. These PEEK tweezers offer a higher 260°C temperature tolerance and are compatible with a wide range of acids and solvents.
The “CP” tweezers are popular in standard ESD and general electronics assembly and lab applications. These “CP” tweezers are excellent for handling sensitive ceramic and glass parts where nonmetallic scratching is critical.
- Conductive “CP” PEEK with Carbon Fiber Tips
- Conductive – Surface Resistivity 103-105 Ohms/sq.
- High Heat Capability – 260°C (Continuous Use) – 300°C (Short Time)
- Self Aligning Replacement Precision Tips
- Stainless Anti-Magnetic Handles – “SA”
- High Precision Fine Tip Symmetry and Balance
- Acetone / IPA resistant
- Reverse Action Handles Available upon Request
- Lead free
- Replacement Tips
- Self Aligning Replacement Tips Procedure
- “CP” Material Data Sheet
- “CP” Chemical Compatibility Chart
Showing all 8 results