TDI pioneered the “TD”® Static Dissipative Polymer tweezers for most critical ESD applications with excellent transient current discharge performance that meets < 40V ESD threshold Class 0 CDM Compliant.
TDI “TD”® Static Dissipative Polymer Tweezers provide the features of a durable polymer tip material with self-aligning replacement tips and anti-magnetic handles. These fiber tip tweezers are perfectly balanced offering fine tip symmetry and alignment for precision handling applications.
“TD”® Tweezers with ergonomic ESD safe static dissipative “DVH” cushion grips reduce stress and tension in fingers while providing superior operator comfort when working continuously with small parts. Available for most tweezer styles.
- ESD Safe Tweezer Tips – Static Dissipative Polymer “TD”®
- < 40V ESD threshold Class 0 CDM Compliant
- Excellent Transient Current Discharge
- Surface Resistivity 106 to 108 Ohm/sq. at 40V and 100V Threshold
- Surface Resistivity 107 to 109 Ohm/sq. at 10V Threshold
- Self-Aligning Replacement Tips
- Temperature Resistant 200°C (Continuous Use) – 230°C (Short Time)
- High Precision Fine Tip Symmetry & Balance
- Stainless Anti-Magnetic Handles “SA”
- Silicone and Chloride Free Polymer
- Solvent / Acid Resistant
- Lead free
- “TD”® Tweezer Kit
- “TD”® Tweezers with Cushion Grips
- Self Aligning Replacement Tips Procedure
- Quality Assurance Class 0 CDM Test Procedure
- “TD”® Material Data Sheet
- “TD”® Material Chemical Compatibility Chart