“SA-I” Tweezers with ergonomic ESD safe static dissipative “DVH” cushion grips reduce stress and tension on fingers while providing superior operator comfort when working continuously with small parts. Available for most tweezer styles.
TDI “SA-I” precision fine tip anti-magnetic stainless steel tweezers offer precision tip symmetry and balance with good corrosion resistance to most chemicals and acids. Engineered to meet the requirements for general electronics assembly, labs, clean rooms and circuit board repair and rework.
- Stainless Anti-Magnetic – “SA-I”
- Low Carbon Austenitic Steel
- Precision Tip Symmetry & Balance
- Good Corrosion Resistance to Most Chemicals & Acids
- Ergonomic green vinyl cushion grips – “DVH”
- Reduces stress and tension on fingers, while providing superior operator comfort when working continuously with small parts.
- ESD safe static dissipative 109-1011 ohms/sq.
- “SA” Precision Tweezers with Cushion Grips Kit
- “SA” Material Data Sheet
- “SA” Chemical Compatibility Chart
Equivalent to These Part Numbers: