Wafer tweezers specially designed to handle silicon/ gallium arsenide wafers and ceramic/glass substrates. These wafer handling tweezers include anti-magnetic stainless steel material; perfectly balanced symmetry and anti-glare polished tip edges for accurate positioning of wafers or substrates to avoid breaking thin materials. To eliminate scratching, Teflon coating is also available upon request.
- Top fingers, stepped bottom paddle.
- Stainless Anti-Magnetic – “SA”
- Low Carbon Austenitic Steel
- Precision Fine Tip Symmetry & Balance
- Polished Tip Edges Non-Scratching, Anti-Glare Finish
- Selected Styles Include: Top Fingers and/or Bottom Grid
- Good Corrosion Resistance to Most Chemicals & Acids
- Meets the EU regulation RoHS – 2002/95/EG
- “SA” Material Data Sheet
- “SA” Chemical Compatibility Chart
- Request a Quote for Teflon Coated Tweezers
- Request a Quote for Volume Quantity Discounts
Equivalent to These Part Numbers: