Stainless Steel Desiccator Care and Use
- All screws should be checked to be sure they have not loosened during shipping. Back wall screws should be snug enough to hold the wall securely, but gasketing material should not be completely flattened.
- Verify that all accessories are included, per the description on the purchase order. Contact TDI Customer Service (520-799-8000) immediately should there be any discrepancies.
- Please use the following guidelines when preparing your desiccator cabinet for use:
- Do not store in direct sunlight.
- Choose a location with easy accessibility so doors will not be hitting other objects.
- Check doors for proper alignment. Doors usually require re-alignment as a result of movement during shipping. Re-align doors per the following:
- Loosen hinge screws on the door to be adjusted and shift gently up or down until latch is properly aligned.
- Tighten screws gently but securely (power screwdrivers are not recommended.)
- Clean your desiccator with a clean soft cloth dampened with water, applying only light pressure. When cleaning cabinets with grounding tape on them; avoid wetting the tape.
- If you purchased a desiccator with the grounding package, a grounding wire has been provided at the back of the cabinet for your convenience.
WARNING! - Do NOT use window cleaning sprays or solvents such as acetone, benzene, carbon tetrachloride or lacquer thinner to clean your desiccator.