High Precision Conductive “CF” CarboFib Tip Tweezers
TDI “CF” conductive carbofib tweezers provide the features of a durable tip material with self-aligning replacement tips and anti-magnetic handles. These fiber tip tweezer tips are perfectly balanced offering fine tip symmetry and alignment for precision handling applications.
The “CF” tweezers are popular in standard ESD and general electronics assembly and lab applications. These “CF” tweezers are excellent for handling sensitive ceramic and glass parts where nonmetallic scratching is critical.
- Conductive “CF” CarboFib
- Surface Resistivity 102 Ohms/sq.
- Self Aligning Replacement Precision Tips
- Temperature Resistant 130°C (Continuous Use) -190°C (Short Time)
- Stainless Anti-Magnetic Handles – “SA”
- High Precision Fine Tip Symmetry and Balance
- Lead free
- Replacement Tips
- Self Aligning Tip Replacement Procedure
- “CF” Material Data Sheet
- “CF” Chemical Compatibility Chart
Showing all 9 results