TDI VPS1 VacuPik® Single Vacuum Pickup Kit
TDI VPS1 VacuPik® Single Vacuum Kit provide a precision ultra quiet vacuum pump and a large selection of ESD safe tips for handling a variety of parts for electronic assembly requirements. This system features a compact design requiring minimum workstation space and a side mounted holder for vacuum handle with push button release. The TDI VPS1 VacuPik® is ESD safe connecting to ground automatically with included power cord.
The VacuPik® single vacuum pickup kit includes 9ea.of the static dissipative non-marking nitrile rubber vacuum cups, 5 bent probes with cups and 4 straight probes with cups.
Typical applications include circuit die, SMT assembly, substrates and flat components.
All TDI Vacuum Pickup Tools are for use in dry applications only.
- Compact General Purpose Single Operator System
- Durable Vacuum Pump Generates up to 10 Inches of Mercury
- Ultra Quiet Operation
- ESD Safe Connecting to Ground Automatically with Included Power Cord
- Dimensions – 7-3/4″L x 3″H x 2-1/2″W
- 110V A.C. / 50 / 60 H / 4W (Adapter for Foreign Voltage not Included)
- Black Anodized Aluminum Body, Silver Aluminum Handle
- Replaceable Inlet Filter to Catch Dust Particles
- Sided Mounted Vacuum Handle Holder with Push Button Release
- ESD Safe Conductive and Static Dissipative Tips/Cups
- All TDI Vacuum Pickup Tools are for use with dry applications only. For Pick and Place applications only, not for use as a vacuum cleaner.
VPS1 VacuPik® Kit includes:
- Vacuum Pump
- 1ea. Aluminum Vacuum Handle
- 1ea. 5 Foot Static Dissipative Coiled Hose
- 9ea. Probes with Static Dissipative Non-Marking Nitrile Rubber Vacuum Cups:
5 Bent Probes with Cups 3/32″, 1/8″, 3/16″, 1/4″, 3/8″ and 4 Straight Probes with Cups 1/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″
- Nitrile Rubber Data Sheet
Showing all 6 results
#TDI VPS1 ESD Safe VacuPik® Single Kit with Tips$301.00
1ea. Vacuum Pump (110V A.C. / 50/60 Hz / 8 Watts)
1ea. Aluminum Vacuum Handle
1ea. 5′ Static Dissipative Coiled Hose
9ea. Probes with Static Dissipative Non-Marking Nitrile Rubber Vacuum Cups:
5 Bent Probes with Cups 3/32″, 1/8″, 3/16″, 1/4″ and 3/8″
4 Straight Probes with Cups 1/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″
#TDI 20DB .020″ OD Delrin Tip / Bent Probe$35.85
Static Dissipative Delrin Small Parts Handling Tip / Bent 1″ Probe
.020″ OD x .010″ ID
Temperature Usage: Up to 100°C (212°F)
Surface Resistivity – 109 – 1011 Ohms
Delrin Small Parts Tips are compatible with constant vacuum pickup tools only.
The OD of the delrin tip should match as closely as possible to the outside dimension of the part to be picked up.
#TDI 09SDB 3/32″ Static Dissipative Cup & Bent Probe$3.85
3/32″ Diameter Static Dissipative Black Nitrile Cup / Bent 1″ Probe
0.2oz / 5g Approximate Lifting Weight with 5″ Mercury of Vacuum
Vacuum Cup Probe ID .030″
Temperature Usage: -20°C – 120°C
Surface Resistivity – 108 – 1011 Ohms